Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Linda Hall Library Meeting Papers Collection
Uncataloged meeting papers in this collection include:
- ASME individual papers 1928-2001
- Some ASME position papers 1985-1998
- Some state government tech briefings 1982-1988
Many ASME papers can be found in ASME Transactions and other publications. Contact a Research Specialist for help determining our holdings.
Information to help us locate your paper
When requesting an ASME paper or asking us to check our holdings, provide as much as possible of the following information.
- Authors, especially the last name of the first author.
- Paper number - for example: 85-DET-88
- Information about the meeting. For instance: ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference. Cincinnati Ohio. 1985
- Title of the paper.
- Any information that you may have about a journal or other publication in which this paper was published.
A Reference Specialist is available during library hours, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
Click here for more information about using the Library.